BUS 508 Final Exam Part 1 and 2 (2 Sets Each)
This Tutorial was purchased 6 times & rated A+ by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- BUS 508 N Final Exam Part 1 (Set 1).docx
- BUS 508 N Final Exam Part 2 (Set 1).docx
Final Exam Part 1 (Set 1)
1) Autocratic leaders
2) ………… planning guides the current and near- term activities required to implement overall strategies
3) Which of the following job titles is an example of a staff position?
4) The set of relationship that indicates who gives directions to whom and who reports to whom is known as the
5) All of the following employee benefits are required by law with the exception of ……..
6) A union’s ultimate tactic is a ……
7) Gain sharing is an employee benefit that provides ……..
8) The purpose of EEOC is to …….
9) All of the following are used to empower employees EXCEPT ………
10) Deni uses lots of gestures and facial expressions when communicating. These are examples of ……. Communication.
11) ……… listening is the basis for effective communication.
12) According to research on team effectiveness, the ideal team size is …… members.
13) …….. is the phase of production control that determines the sequence of work and specifies where and by whom each aspect of production will be performed.
14) The goal of ……. is for companies to eliminate virtually all defects in output, process, and transactions.
15) Which of the following layouts would be appropriate for a manufacturer who needs to produce large numbers of a single product?
16) A(n) ……. Can repeat the same tasks numerous times without varying its movement
17) The current marketing period where companies emphasize customer satisfaction is referred to as the …… era.
18) One of the most common forms of segmenting consumer markets uses characteristics such as age, income, household size and/or ethnic group. This is known as ……. Segmentation.
19) The location of a coffee shop franchise in a mall creates ….. utility.
20) The era in marketing history characterized by the notion that a good product will sell itself is known as the …….. era.
21) Which of the following is a special product?
22) In which stage of the product life cycle do sales reach a saturation level, making further sales expansion difficult?
23) Maria owns a store that prepares gourmet chocolates, which are hand-made and sold on the premises. What type of products is Maria selling?
24) Which of the following is not a consideration when deciding which distribution channel is most efficient?
25) Since the potential customers are unaware of a product during its introductory stage, initial promotion concentrates on …….
Final Exam Part 1 (Set 2)
1) Citizens in a private enterprise system have the right to choose their employment, purchase and investments, illustrating their right to ……..
2) All of the following are business EXCEPT …….
3) Technology, tools, information and physically facilities for the operation of a business are examples of ………
4) Capitalism is founded on …….
5) Which of the following is a benefit of entrepreneurship?
6) In colonial society, real economic and political power was centered in ………..
7) Henry Ford is noted in business history for introducing the moving assembly line, which greatly reduced the cost of producing a car. Assembly lines first became common during the …….
8) The industrial Revolution in England transformed America’s economy by introducing …..
9) …….. goes beyond truthfulness
10) Rene’s boss has offered him a raise if Rene agrees to spend the night with her. This is an example of:
11) According to ………. Standards, when a drug company purchases a television ad, the company is required to describe potential side effects of the drug, or at least provide a phone number or Website address for additional information
12) A formal statement that defines how the organization expects and requires employees to resolve ethical questions is ………
13) Businesses have responsibilities to ……….
14) A formal procedure that identifies and evaluates all company activities relating to social issues is known as a(n) ……….
15) In today’s business environment, who can make the difference in ethical expectations and behavior?
16) Ethical …… charges each employee personally to uphold the company’s core values and be willing to base their actions on them.
17) During an economic recession, consumer spending ……. and unemployment …….
18) In a …… system, the government owns all of the nation’s major industries but still allows private ownership in less crucial areas.
19) The two major policy tools available for controlling economic activity are ………
20) …….. is the study of the economic choices of individual consumers, families. Or businesses.
21) The part of federal government responsible for monetary policy is ………
22) …….. refers to willingness and ability of buyers to purchase goods and services.
23) ………. is the economic system in which private property is eliminated?
24) ………. is the relationship between the goods and services produced in a nation each year and workers, raw materials, and other inputs necessary to produce them.
25) A demand curve is the schedule that shows the relationship between the price of a product and …….
FINAL EXAM PART 2 (SET 1)
1) During the past decade, Which of the following countries has experienced the greatest annual rate of GDP growth?
2) When firms develop products and marketing strategies that appeal to the customer tastes and buying habits of particular national markets, they are using a ……
3) The foreign corrupt practices Act :
4) A trade deficit occurs when
5) The European Union (EU) …….
6) Computers that are manufactured in the United States and sold in Norway are categorized as U.S. ……….
7) A balance of payment deficit occurs when ……..
8) An absolute advantage occurs when a country can maintain ……
9) Which of the following is the first step in the decision for a business to expand globally?
10) Although the average farm size has increased in recent years the majority of farmers operate as ….. businesses.
11) Of the following industries, which is most likely to be owned by a small business owner?
12) A restaurant franchisee purchases Which of the following from the franchisor?
13) When a government unit owns and operates an organization, the arrangement is known as ………
14) Owners of small businesses can increase their chances of success if they:
15) In exchange for an ownership share, Benita’s small business receives from a group of individuals known as ……….
16) ……. Newly launched businesses fail within two years after commencing operations.
17) Martha is the owner of a very small technology start-up. She shares clerical staff, computers, and other business services with other small business owners. Martha is part of a(n)
18) ……. Are business organizations or groups of private individuals who invest in new or growing firms
19) ……. are specific geographical areas designated for economic revitalization
20) Which of the following is a major consideration in selecting a business idea?
21) The primary reasons people become entrepreneurs include all of the following reasons EXCEPT :
22) Louis works as an artist for a major textile company and created an innovation for producing designs. The company will implement Louis’s idea as part of its …. Strategy
23) An entrepreneur
24) Colin works for a large bank that recently merged with another financial institution, world of layoffs has been discussed. Collin is most likely to become an entrepreneur in order to ……..
25) Financial success
FINAL EXAM PART 2 (SET 2)
1) …. involves a one-on-one presentation to a prospective buyer
2) The process of finalizing a sale is the
3) Advertising, sales promotion, direct marketing and public relations are example of ……
4) ………. Advertising is used promote a specific viewpoint on a public issue.
5) Trade promotion is …………
6) Which of the following is an unreasonable response to potential computer problems?
7) Which of the following is an application program?
8) A computer program that imitates human thinking is a(n) …….
9) Deciding how to prevent system failures along with the ability to continue operating if computer system fail is called ……
10) Which of the following is considered information rather than data?
11) The …… was created by the Sarbanes – Oxley Act of 2002
12) Morgan works for a travel agency. Her job involves preparing financial reports and interpreting those reports to provide information for decision making. Which title is appropriate for Morgan’s job?
13) Which of the following represents the accounting equation?
14) The natural progression of a business begins with ……..
15) Who appoints the members of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board?
16) Bonds with ratings of BBB and above are classified as …….
17) ……… are short-term securities issued by the U.S. Treasury and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S government
18) Which of the following is a depository financial institution?
19) The ……. is a collection of financial markets in which previously issued securities are traded among investors
20) What provision allows the issuer to redeem the bond before its maturity at a specified price?
21) The financial manager for a typical corporation is responsible for ………
22) Which of the following assets would firm mostly likely finance using long-term sources?
23) When a firm receives goods or services from a supplier and agrees to pay for them at a later date, this arrangement is called ……….
24) Two types of divestitures are ……..
25) …….. would be the LEAST likely to obtain a private placement
Write a reviewOrder Id
Order Id will be kept Confidential
Rating: A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below:
This Tutorial contains 2 Different Papers Assignment 3: Promotional and Advertising Strategies Select one (1) of the following categories of products to research: sports apparel, automobiles, home furnishings, or televisions. Use the Internet to research at least two (2) compan..
This Tutorial contains 2 Different Papers Assignment 2: Human Resource Strategy Due Week 6 and worth 200 points Use the Internet to research the Best Places to Work (http://www.greatplacetowork.com/). Select two companies from two different industries on the Fortune 1..
This Tutorial contains 2 Different Papers Assignment 1: Corporate Responsibility and Marketing Strategies Use the Internet to research the Apple Corporation, its current position and reputation regarding ethical and social responsibility, and the strategies that it currently em..
BUS 508 Chapter 17 Quiz 1. ________ raise money from wealthy individuals and institutional investors and invest the funds in promising firms. 2. ________ is planning, obtaining, and managing the company’s funds in order to ..
BUS 508 Chapter 16 Quiz 1. ________ is the difference between what you own and what you owe. 2. A ________ is a collection of financial markets in which previously issued securities are traded among investors. 3. &..
BUS 508 Chapter 15 Quiz 1. The ________ states that assets must equal liabilities plus owners’ equity. 2. Of the four financial statements, only the balance sheet is considered to be a permanent statement; its amounts are carried..
BUS 508 Chapter 14 Quiz 1. ________ includes all the programs, routines, and computer languages that control a computer and tell it how to operate. 2. One of the smallest online databases is that of the U.S. Census Bureau. 3...
BUS 508 Chapter 13 Quiz 1. ________ refers to paid nonpersonal communication usually targeted at large numbers of potential buyers. 2. Many companies consider personal selling the key to marketing effectiveness. 3.  ..
BUS 508 Chapter 12 Quiz 1. In deciding which distribution channel is most efficient, business managers do not need to consider four factors: the market, the product, the producer, and the competition. 2. Market factors may be the..
BUS 508 Chapter 11 Quiz 1. ________ is an organizational function and set of processes for creating, communicating, and delivering value to customers and for managing customer relationships in ways that benefit the organization and its stakeholders. 2. &..
BUS 508 Chapter 10 Quiz 1. A ________ groups machinery and equipment according to their functions. 2. ________ uses resources, including workers and machinery, to convert materials into finished goods and services. 3. &n..
BUS 508 Chapter 9 Quiz 1. A ________ is a group of people with certain skills who are committed to a common purpose, approach, and set of performance goals. 2. ________ are rights to buy a specified amount of company stock at a g..
BUS 508 Chapter 7 Quiz 1. The ________, or span of control, is the number of employees a manager supervises. 2. ________ is the process of dividing work activities into units within the organization. 3.  ..
BUS 508 Chapter 6 Quiz 1. ________ are wealthy individuals who invest money directly in new ventures in exchange for equity, are a larger source of investment capital for start-up firms. 2. The following can be classified as the ..
BUS 508 Chapter 5 Quiz 1. ________ local programs designed to provide low-cost shared business facilities to small start-up ventures. 2. Money invested in a business by another business firm or group of individuals in exchange fo..
BUS 508 Chapter 4 Quiz 1. ________ is the second most widely spoken language in the world, followed by Hindustani, Spanish, Russian, and Arabic. 2. The ________ is the rate at which its currency can be exchanged for the currencie..
BUS 508 Chapter 3 Quiz 1. When the government spends more than the amount of money it raises through taxes, it creates a budget deficit. 2. A ________ is a market situation in which a single seller dominates trade in a good..
BUS 508 Chapter 2 Quiz 1. Ethical ways to handle conflicts of interest include: 2. Having integrity means adhering to deeply felt ethical principles in business situations. 3. ________ is biased ..
1. ________ is the willingness to take risks to create and operate a business. 2. ________ represents rewards for businesspeople who take the risks involved in blending people, technology, and information to create and market want-sa..
Question Details: Final Exam Part 1 (Set 1) 1) Autocratic leaders 2) ………… planning guides the current and near- term activities required to implement overall strategies 3) &nbs..
Please Check The Question Details Below: FINAL EXAM PART 2 (SET 1) 1) During the past decade, Which of the following countries has experienced the greatest annual rate of GDP growth? 2) When firms develop products ..
Please Check the Question Details below: Final Exam Part 1 (Set 1) 1) Autocratic leaders 2) ………… planning guides the current and near- term activities required to implement overall strategies 3) ..
BUS 508 Week 3 Assignment 1 Corporate Responsibility and Marketing Strategies (2 Papers) BUS 508 Week 6 Assignment 2 Human Resource Strategy (2 Papers) BUS 508 Week 9 Assignment 3 Promotional and Advertising Strategies (2 Papers) ..